Chas E Foote was founded in Hornsey Road in 1920 by Charles Ernest Foote and today is still run for musicians, by musicians It relocated to Soho in the 1930's and was bought by the Della-Porta family - the founders of Premier Percussion - where it sold instruments to the great and the good in various locations around Golden Square for the next 80 years.  In 2012 we relocated to Store Street retaining the largest selection of drums, percussion, and string instruments in central London. We also offer rental and hire of violins, cellos, acoustic and classical guitars, in store tuition and a practice room too.